Alexandrine Belle-Étoile is a Mauritian teacher, fashion model, visual artist and beauty queen. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She was born and raised in Curepipe, Mauritius. She is 5’9″ tall.
- From 2009 to 2015, she attended Loreto College Quatre-Bornes in Quatre Bornes, Mauritius. She earned her bachelor’s degree in fine arts from Mahatma Gandhi Institute in Moka, Mauritius.
- On April 21, 2018, she won Miss University Africa Mauritius 2018 at Hennessy Park Hotel in Ebène, Quatre Bornes.
- On November 30, 2018, she represented Mauritius at Miss University Africa 2018 and competed against 53 other candidates in Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria. She finished in the Top 10.
- From September 2021 to November 2021, she worked for Club Med in Albion, Black River, Mauritius as a concierge.
- From March 2022 to July 2022, she taught visual arts and French at Brightfield International School Mauritius in Moka.
- On April 18, 2022, she was officially appointed as Miss Maurice 2022.
- On July 15, 2022, she represented Mauritius at Miss Supranational 2022 and competed against 68 other candidates at Strzelecki Park Amphitheater in Nowy Sącz, Małopolska, Poland. She finished in the Top 12 and was crowned Miss Supranational Africa 2022.
- In August 2022, she founded Art Brave, a project that values and promotes art.
- She was 26 years old when she represented Mauritius at Miss Universe 2022 on January 14, 2023 and competed against 83 other candidates at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States. She was unplaced.