Kristina Plamenova is a Bulgarian model and beauty queen. She suffers from gluten intolerance, which has developed into anemia.
Plamenova is an ambassador for a campaign against air pollution and advocate for action on climate change. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She is based in Sofia, Bulgaria but is originally from Byala Slatina, Bulgaria.
- She earned a master’s degree in law from the University of National and World Economy in Sofia.
- In November 2017, she visited Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- In September 2018, she visited Bali, Indonesia.
- On March 23, 2019, she won Miss Sofia 2019 at Planet Club in Sofia.
- In November 2019, she went to different parts of Egypt including Cairo, Hurghada and Luxor.
- In December 2019, she visited Alexandroúpoli, Greece.
- In January 2020, she visited Istanbul, Turkey.
- In October 2020, she visited Thira, Kikladhes, Greece.
- On November 8, 2022, she was officially appointed as Miss Universe Bulgaria 2022. While holding the title, she was studying software engineering.
- In November 2021, she visited Male, Maldives.
- In July 2022, she visited Rome, Italy.
- She was 26 years old when she represented Bulgaria at Miss Universe 2022 on January 14, 2023 and competed against 83 other candidates at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States. She was unplaced.