Shin Dongwoo (신동우) is a South Korean plastic surgeon and beauty king. He is fluent in Korean and English.
Hailing from Seoul, South Korea, Shin loves travelling to different countries. He also enjoys working out in the gym.
Shin is 6’2″ tall. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He received his medical degree from the College of Medicine of Yonsei University in Seoul. He also attended the University of California, Los Angeles in Los Angeles, California, United States.
- He has one sister. In February 2015, he and his family travelled to Pattaya, Thailand.
- In January 2019, the Archives of Hand and Microsurgery published “Robotic Microsurgery Training for Robot Assisted Reconstructive Surgery“, an article he co-wrote with Hong Jongwon, Lee Dongwon and Lee Woojung.
- In March 2019, Microsurgery published “Expanding the use of internal mammary artery perforators as a recipient vessel in free tissue transfer: An anatomical analysis by computed tomography angiography in breast cancer patients“, an article he co-wrote with Sung Kiwook, Park Taehwan and Kenneth L. Fan.
- In June 2019, he was in Brooklyn, New York City, New York, USA.
- In August 2019, he visited Vladivostok, Russia.
- In December 2019, the Archives of Craniofacial Surgery published “Serially expanded flap use to treat large hairless scalp lesions“, an article he co-wrote with Hong, Kim Yonghun and Song Hangyeol.
- In February 2020, The Journal of Craniofacial Surgery published “Huge Anterior Skull Base Defect Reconstruction on Communicating Between Cranium and Nasal Cavity: Combination Flap of Galeal Flap and Reverse Temporalis Flap“, an article he co-wrote with Hong, Yang Chae-eun and Kim Yong-ook.
- In July 2021, he visited Songjeong Beach in Busan, Korea and attended a wedding in Sillim-dong, Gwanak-gu, Seoul.
- On September 6, 2021, he competed against 33 other finalists at Mister International Korea 2021. As one of the three second runners-up, he was appointed as Mister Global Korea 2021. While reigning as Mister Global Korea 2021, he was working in an emergency room in Seoul as public service.
- On March 15, 2022, he represented South Korea at Mister Global 2021 in Maha Sarakham, Thailand. He competed against 32 other candidates and became second runner-up to Miguel Angel Lucas Carrasco of Spain.
- He was featured in “Single’s Inferno ” Season 2, which was released on Netflix on December 13, 2022.
- He was 32 years old when he attended the Dolce & Gabbana Fall Winter 2023-2024 menswear collection fashion show Essenza at Milano Men Fashion Week FW23 on January 14, 2023 in Milan, Italy.
Categories: Asia, biographical data, LISTS, South Korea
4 replies »