Gabriëla Pereira Dos Santos is a Curaçaoan certified life coach, model and beauty queen. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She was born and raised in Willemstad, Curacao.
- She speaks English, Spanish, Dutch and Papiamentu.
- She is 5’9″ tall. She is passionate about kickboxing, modeling, traveling and nature.
- In 2019, she founded the Light4change foundation, a non-profit organization that aims to raise awareness against cyberbullying.
- In May 2020, she visited Bandabou, Curacao.
- On May 29, 2022, she competed against two other finalists at Miss Universe Curaçao 2022 at Renaissance Wind Creek Curacao Resort in Willemstad and won the title.
- On December 27, 2022, she flew from Curacao to Miami, Florida, United States.
- On January 3, 2023, she traveled from Miami to New Orleans, Louisiana, USA. She tested positive for the new coronavirus (COVID-19) but was able to recover after quarantining before the Miss Universe 2022 preliminary competition on January 11, 2023 in New Orleans.
- On January 14, 2023, she represented Curacao at Miss Universe 2022 and competed against 83 other candidates at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans. She finished in the Top 5.
- She was 20 years old when she received a warm welcome during her homecoming parade on January 23, 2023 in Curacao.
Categories: biographical data, Curaçao, LISTS, South America
8 replies »