Isaac Thomas is a white man from Michigan, United States. Here are 10 more things about him:
- He lives in Flint, Michigan.
- He is 2 years younger than Christina Legros of Beaverton, Michigan. They were in a romantic relationship while she was his behavior and mental health clinician.
- On December 27, 2020, he and Legros traveled in her grandmother’s grey 2017 Chevrolet Equinox and left Michigan for a vacation to New York, USA. During the trip, they decided to travel to Washington, D.C., USA.
- On January 5, 2021, he and Legros arrived in Washington, D.C. They stayed in a hotel in Alexandria, Virginia, USA.
- Wearing a red hat, orange gloves and a black leather-type jacket, she went to the U.S. Capitol building in Washington, D.C. on January 6, 2021 with Legros. That day, Donald Trump supporters breached the building while a joint session of Congress was certifying the vote of the Electoral College and affirming Joe Biden‘s victory in the 2020 presidential election. After the riot, he and Legros could not find her grandmother’s grey 2017 Chevrolet Equinox, which they parked outside the building.
- On January 10, 2021, he and Legros returned from Virginia to Michigan on a Greyhound bus.
- On January 19, 2021, Federal Bureau of Investigation special agents met with him and Legros at his residence in Flint. He told them he attended protests at the U.S. Capitol on January 6, 2021, which he described as very friendly and calm.
- An FBI special agent filed a criminal complaint against him, which was signed by U.S. Magistrate Judge Zia M. Faruqui on January 24, 2023.
- On January 26, 2023, he was arrested in Flint. For his participation in the U.S. Capitol riot on January 6, 2021, he was charged with assaulting, resisting or impeding certain officers with a deadly or dangerous weapon; obstruction of law enforcement during a civil disorder; corruptly obstructing an official proceeding; entering or remaining on restricted grounds without lawful authority to do so while carrying or using a deadly or dangerous weapon; engaging in disruptive conduct while using or carrying a deadly or dangerous weapon; knowingly engaging in any act of physical violence while carrying or using a deadly or dangerous weapon; engaging in an act of physical violence on the U.S. Capitol grounds; engaging in disorderly or disruptive conduct within the U.S. Capitol building and parading, demonstrating, and picketing in the Capitol Building.
- He was 20 years old when he was arrested on January 26, 2023.
(This is a developing story. More details are being added.)
If you have information about someone who participated in the U.S. Capitol riot on January 6, 2021, call 1-800-CALL-FBI or submit relevant photos and videos to the FBI.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
Tagged as: Flint, Michigan, US Capitol, Washington DC
1 reply »