Dr. Dharmesh Arvind Patel is an Indian-American man from California, United States. Here are 10 more things about him:
- He lives in Pasadena, Los Angeles County, California with his wife Neha Bubna Patel and their two children.
- He is a radiologist at Providence Holy Cross Medical Center in Pasadena. Neha is a teacher at the Polytechnic School in Pasadena.
- He and Neha met while they were both students at the University of California-San Diego in San Diego, California.
- On May 3, 2008, he and Neha got married at the Mitchell Katz Winery in Livermore, California.
- On June 4, 2008, he graduated from the Wayne State University School of Medicine in Detroit, Michigan, USA.
- In April 2013, he was issued his medical license in California. It is set to expire in June 2024.
- In 2015, Neha gave birth to their daughter.
- In 2018, Neha gave birth to their son.
- At around 10.50 a.m. on January 2, 2023, he, Neha and their two children were found 250 feet down a cliffside along the Pacific Coast Highway at Devil’s Slide in California. He allegedly intentionally launching his four-door, white Tesla Model Y sedan with his family inside off the cliff. They all survived.
- He and Neha were both 41 years old when he was charged on January 30, 2023 with three counts of attempted murder.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
Possibly his women having affair. Husband lost control in his mind?
before accusing him case to be investigated. need to expose more detail of his marital life, did wife complained about him, Expose his background. What is a background of Neha,