David Emory Linthicum is a white man from Maryland, United States. Here are 10 more things about him:
- He is John Linthicum‘s son.
- He has a brother named Martin Linthicum.
- He lived on Powers Avenue in Cockeysville, Baltimore County, Maryland in the same house where Nicholas Browning, then 15, fatally shot Browning’s younger brothers Benjamin Browning and Gregory Browning and their parents John W. Browning and Tamara Browning on February 1, 2008.
- In 2017, he graduated from Jemicy School in Owings Mills, Baltimore County.
- In January 2019, police raided their home in Cockeysville and arrested him and his father. They were both given limits on their ability to possess firearms in the future. He was charged with possession with intent to distribute while his father was charged with possession of child pornography. They both pleaded guilty.
- Shortly after 3:00 p.m. on February 8, 2023, his father called the police to report that he was suicidal. Using a high-powered rifle, he fired about 15 rounds toward his father and a Baltimore County Police officer who responded to their residence in Cockeysville. He escaped the home while the officer was taken to Sinai Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland for treatment.
- At around 9:30 p.m. on February 9, 2023, he shot Baltimore County Police Department detective Jonathan Chih and stole Chih’s Dodge truck in the area of Warren Road between Bosley and Poplar Hill roads in Baltimore. Chih was taken to the University of Maryland Shock Trauma Center in Baltimore and placed on life support.
- On February 10, 2023, he was arrested in Fallston, Harford County, Maryland and charged with carjacking, stealing a car, use of a firearm in a violent crime, possession of a loaded handgun, three counts of attempted first-degree murder and three counts of first-degree assault.
- He was 24 years old when he was arrested on February 10, 2023. He is being held without bond.
- He is scheduled for a bail review hearing at 1:00 p.m. on February 13, 2023.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
Leave a Reply