Lynette Muse is a black woman from Louisiana, United States. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was born and raised in Denham Springs, Livingston Parish, Louisiana.
- Aside from Denham Springs, she has lived in other parts of Louisiana including Amite City, Baton Rouge, Greensburg and New Orleans.
- She previously lived in Atlanta, Georgia, USA and London, Ohio, USA.
- She is 3 years younger than her fiancé Christopher Causey Sr. They have two children together namely Christopher Causey Jr. and Priscilla Hopkins.
- On January 28, 2011, she and Christopher Sr. started dating.
- On January 24, 2012, she and Christopher Sr. got engaged.
- A bench trial was conducted on July 13, 2017 after she and Causey filed suit against New Orleans Regional Transit Authority (RTA) and Veolia Transportation Services, alleging that they were injured as a result of a hard brake incident while riding as passengers on an RTA bus. Judgment was in favor of the defendants.
- On June 29, 2020, she, Causey and Shakie Peters traveled from Denham Springs to St. Helena Express Casino in Amite City. She and Causey allegedly fatally shot Peters in Amite City and left her body there before going back to Denham Springs.
- On August 28, 2020, St. Helena Parish Sheriff’s Office deputies arrested her.
- On October 27, 2020, she and Causey were each indicted on one count of the second-degree murder of Peters.
- On February 3, 2023, pleaded no contest to manslaughter and Judge Erika Sledge sentenced her to 15 years in prison, which was suspended, and three years of probation.
- She was 37 years old when she received a suspended sentence of 15 years in prison on February 3, 2023.
- On May 24, 2023, she will appear in court for felony monitoring.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
Leave a Reply