Maegan Olivia Hall is a white woman originally from Chattanooga, Hamilton County, Tennessee, United States. She is 5’4″ tall and her registered weight is 135 pounds.
Hall used to be a police officer in La Vergne, Rutherford County, Tennessee. She lives in Manchester, Coffee County, Tennessee with her husband Jedidiah Hall, a pastor’s son who used to work as a park ranger for Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park in Nashville, Davidson County, Tennessee.
Both Maegan and Jedidah attended Middle Tennessee State University in Murfreesboro, Rutherford County where she earned her bachelor’s degree in biology and where he earned his master’s degree. The have been in a relationship since college.
Jedidiah is 2 years older than Maegan. Here are 13 more things about her:
- On May 23, 2018, she and Jedidiah got married.
- In December 2020, she applied for a job with the La Vergne Police Department.
- On February 9, 2021, the La Vergne Police Department hired her.
- On August 19, 2021, she was sworn in by La Vergne Police Department chief Burrel “Chip” Davis.
- In November 2021, she failed to slow down going through an intersection resulting in functional damage to her patrol car of $1,000.
- In March 2022, she and Jedidiah bought their first family home in Manchester. Between March 2022 and October 2022, when she would make a mistake on duty, La Vergne Police Department sergeant Lewis Powell allegedly excused her mistakes on several occasions on the condition that she perform sex acts with him later. He was one of her supervisors.
- On May 29, 2022, she and her fellow La Vergne Police Department officers including Patrick Magliocco attended a party hosted by La Vergne Police Department sergeant Eric Staats. She and Magliocco’s wife were the only females there. She and Magliocco had sex after his wife left. Other officers allegedly watched Magliocco digitally penetrate her while she was visibly intoxicated.
- In June 2022, she took to TikTok to share a video of her tattoos.
- On July 1, 2022, he annual salary as a La Vergne Police Department officer increased from $39,624 to $53,069. On July 14, 2022, she called Powell to convey her psychological distress and its impact on her ability to perform her duties and he allegedly warned her against reporting her issues. Within hours after the call, she was involved in an on-duty collision.
- On October 21, 2022, she was involved in another on-duty collision. She was transported to Stonecrest Medical Center in Smyrna, Rutherford County for treatment and was suspended for four days.
- In November 2022, she reached out to La Vergne Police Department sergeant Henry “Ty” McGowan for guidance about how to deal with the psychological distress she was experiencing. He allegedly told her he had the power to ensure her promotion. She agreed when he propositioned her for sexual intercourse.
- On December 8, 2022, she was committed for psychiatric treatment for 72 hours at Ascension Saint Thomas Hospital Midtown in Nashville where she received treatment for bipolar disorder. McGowan feared that she disclosed to her medical providers details concerning the sexual exploitation he inflicted upon her so he reported her sexual interactions with other officers to La Vergne mayor Jason Cole. An investigation revealed that while on and off duty, she engaged in sexual relationships with not only Powell, Magliocco and McGowan but also her other fellow La Vergne Police Department officers namely Seneca Shields and Larry Holladay and she shared intimate sexual photos with multiple officers at the department, including Holladay, Shields, McGowan, Juan Lugo and Gavin Schoeberl. Shortly after the investigation, she was fired from the department.
- She was 26 years old when she filed a federal civil rights lawsuit on February 27, 2023 against the La Vergne Police Department, Davis, Powell and McGowan.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
Leave a Reply