Dylan Gregorio Upshaw is a resident of Utah, United States. Here are 10 more things about him:
- He hails from Sandy, Salt Lake County, Utah.
- He shared an apartment at The Redwood Apartments in West Valley City, Salt Lake County with his girlfriend Aracely Hernandez Guzman.
- He is 5’7″ tall. His registered weight is 140 pounds.
- On March 15, 2022, he contacted a girl, then 13, via Snapchat about hanging out with a friend at a motel in Salt Lake County. The girl previously purchased marijuana from him. When she got there, he allegedly drugged and sexually abused her.
- On December 27, 2022, he allegedly fatally shot Xavier Bernal, 20, of Ogden, Weber County, Utah outside his apartment in West Valley City.
- On December 31, 2022, the West Valley City Police Department sent out his and Guzman’s names and photos and asked the public to contact the department if they had any information.
- On January 3, 2023, West Valley City Police Department detectives received a tip that he and Guzman were at a hospital in the Salt Lake Valley, Salt Lake County. Officers responded to the hospital, arrested him and booked him into the Salt Lake County Jail in Salt Lake City, Salt Lake County. Guzman was not arrested while her involvement in the fatal shooting of Bernal was still under investigation.
- On January 11, 2023, the Salt Lake County District Attorney’s Office declined to file charges against him because he claimed that he shot Bernal in self-defense on December 27, 2022 and prosecutors could not prove otherwise.
- On February 28, 2023, he was charged with rape of a child and two counts of sodomy on a child.
- He was 31 years old when a no-bail warrant was issued on February 28, 2023 for his arrest.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
Leave a Reply