Gerrick Mariano is a resident of New Mexico, United States. Here are 10 more things about him:
- He hails from Thoreau, McKinley County, New Mexico.
- He is an enrolled member of the Navajo Nation.
- He attended Thoreau High School in Thoreau.
- On March 23, 2021, he received a new coronavirus (COVID-19)-related paycheck protection program (PPP) loan of $2,780 through Harvest Small Business Finance, LLC.
- On April 26, 2021, he received a COVID-19-related PPP loan of another $2,780 through Harvest Small Business Finance, LLC.
- In October 2021, he visited Gallup, McKinley County.
- On August 22, 2022, he pointed a loaded AR-15 at a male friend’s chest with the intent of scaring the friend then shot the friend in the upper right shoulder when the friend pushed the barrel of the gun away. The victim survived the shooting and was airlifted to the University of New Mexico Hospital in Albuquerque, Bernalillo County, New Mexico.
- On February 22, 2023, a federal grand jury indicted him.
- He was 25 years old when he made an initial appearance in federal court on March 3, 2023 on a criminal complaint charging him with assault resulting in serious bodily injury.
- On March 6, 2023, he will attend a preliminary and detention hearing. If convicted, he faces up to 10 years in prison and a $250,000 fine.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
Leave a Reply