Francisco Severo Torres is a resident of Massachusetts, United States. Here are 10 more things about him:
- He hails from Leominster, Worcester County, Massachusetts.
- Aside from Leominster, he has lived in other parts of Massachusetts including Fitchburg.
- In 2015, he allegedly tried to rob a convenience store in Fitchburg and was charged with attempted robbery, which was later dropped.
- In 2017, he allegedly assaulted her mother by grabbing her wrist to take her car keys away from her. He was charged with assault, which was dropped at her request. He later wrote a letter to a judge asking, “How do I get a restraining order against thousands of people?”
- In 2022, he was outside his house in Leominster in his underwear. He told responding officers he was protesting climate change.
- On February 25, 2023, he visited a barbershop and told patrons he wanted to “die tonight at midnight” and hoped to get shot by 12 people with an AR-15.
- On March 5, 2023, he was a passenger aboard a United Airlines flight from Los Angeles, California, USA to Boston, Suffolk County, Massachusetts. He allegedly attacked a flight attendant and tried to open an emergency exit door midflight. He was arrested at Boston Logan International Airport in Boston.
- On March 6, 2023, hemade an initial appearance before U.S. District Court Magistrate Judge Dein and was charged with one count of interference and attempted interference with flight crew members and attendants using a dangerous weapon.
- On March 9, 2023, he appeared in court before Judge Judith G. Dein, who ordered him to undergo a mental health evaluation.
- He was 32 years old when Dein ordered on March 9, 2023 that he be held. Another detention hearing for him would take place after the mental health evaluation was completed, the judge said.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
Leave a Reply