Charles Slacks Jr. was a veteran of the United States Army. Here are 10 more things about him:
- He was married to Aletha Holliday, a sergeant major in the U.S. Army.
- He was a defense department civilian assigned to U.S. Army Central at Shaw Air Force Base in Sumter County, South Carolina, USA where he managed ammunition logistics.
- Between 1999 and 1996, he served in the U.S. Army where he worked in intelligence.
- He was the stepfather of Ava Holliday, who was born in 2011. Ava attended Alice Drive Middle School in Sumter, Sumter County.
- In 2016, Aletha gave birth to their son Aaron Holliday Slacks. Aaron attended Millwood Elementary School in Sumter.
- In 2017, Aletha gave birth to their son Aayden Holliday Slacks. Aayden attended Millwood Elementary School.
- On January 1, 2022, he separated from Aletha.
- On February 21, 2023, Aletha submitted a divorce notice over their separation.
- On March 2, 2023, his divorce from Aletha was officially granted.
- At around 10:30 p.m. on March 21, 2023, he used a key to enter Aletha’s home in the Woodridge subdivision in Sumter and saw her in the backyard speaking with her male co-worker, 38, an active-duty solider also assigned to U.S. Army Central at Shaw Air Force Base. He shot the man, Ava, Aaron and Aayden before fatally shooting himself. He died at age 42.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
Leave a Reply