Steven Cozzi is a lawyer from Largo, Pinellas County, Florida, United States. He is Lois Ruth Cozzi‘s son.
Aside from Largo, Steven has lived in other parts of Florida including Largo. He has also lived in different parts of Virginia, USA including Gainesville, Richmond and Leesburg.
Steven previously lived in Astoria, New York, USA and in Portland, Maine, USA. Here are 13 more things about him:
- From 2000 to 2003, he attended Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond, Virginia where he earned his bachelor’s degree in fine arts.
- From August 2004 to May 2005, he was a directing and dramaturgy intern at Portland Stage Company in Portland.
- From April 2006 to March 2011, he worked as a wardrobe technician for Broadway productions in New York City, New York.
- From August 2011 to March 2012, he worked at Ashley Furniture Homestore in Manassas, Virginia as a home furnishing consultant.
- From August 2012 to July 2012, he worked for Amsot Financial in Brandon, Florida as a financial services associate.
- From 2013 to 2016, he attended the Stetson University College of Law in Gulfport, Florida where he earned his law degree.
- From May 2014 to July 2014, he was a legal intern at Bay Area Legal Services in Saint Petersburg, Florida.
- From January 2015 to April 2015, he was a legal intern at the 6th Judicial Circuit in Florida.
- From May 2015 to July 2015, he was a judicial intern at the Federal Bankruptcy Court in Tampa, Florida.
- From August 2016 to September 2018, he was an associate attorney at Holistic Family Law in Florida.
- In 2018, he and Michael Steven Montgomery started dating. In September 2018, he joined Blanchard Law in Largo as an associate attorney.
- On October 16, 2020, he and Montgomery got married.
- He was 41 years old when he went missing on March 21, 2023 after leaving his desk to use the men’s room at Blanchard Law.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, missing persons, NEWS, North America, Social Issues, United States
1 reply »