Dr. Jack Lichun Chen is a radiologist from Irvine, Orange County, California, United States. Aside from Irvine, he has lived in other parts of California including Newport Beach, Los Angeles, Costa Mesa, Milbrae, Mission Viejo, Berkeley and Mountain View.
Chen previously lived in Providence, Rhode Island, USA. Here are 10 more things about him:
- He lived in a $2.7 million house in Irvine with his wife Dr. Yue P. Yu, a dermatologist. He is 7 years older than her. They have one son and one daughter.
- In 2011, he met Yu and started dating her.
- On July 4, 2012, he married Yu.
- In 2014, Yu gave birth to their daughter.
- In 2015, Yu gave birth to their son.
- In March 2022, he started noticing a chemical taste in his lemonade, according to him.
- In July 2022, he fell ill and started growing suspicious of Yu so he set up surveillance video. She was caught on camera pouring a substance into his tea on July 11, 2022, on July 18, 2022 and on July 25, 2022.
- On August 4, 2022, he turned over to Irvine Police Department a video of Yu pouring a toxic drain cleaner into his morning tea. That day, she was arrested and booked into the Orange County Jail in Santa Ana, Orange County.
- After Yu was released on August 5, 2022 after posting $30,000 bond, he filed for a restraining order against her. He also divorced her and had custody of their two children.
- He was 53 years old when Yu was charged on April 5, 2023 with one count of domestic batter and three counts of poisoning.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
1 reply »