Dr. Yue P. Yu is a board certified physician who specializes in dermatology and practiced medicine at Mission Heritage Medical Group in Mission Viejo, Orange County, California, United States. She is “Amy” Yuqin Gu‘s daughter.
An alumna of Washington University in Saint Louis, Missouri, USA, Yu has an extensive experience in skin cancer and excision, Mohs surgery and cosmetic skin procedures. She completed her internship at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and her residency at Boston Medical Center, which are both in Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
Yu is Chinese-American and she also goes by Emily Yu. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She is a resident of Irvine, Orange County. Aside from Irvine, she has lived in different parts of California including Mission Viejo and San Diego.
- She previously lived in St. Louis. She has lived in different parts of Massachusetts including Brookline and Allston and in different parts of New Mexico, USA including Albuquerque and Los Alamos.
- She lived in a $2.7 million house in Irvine with her husband Dr. Jack Chen, a radiologist.
- She is seven years younger than Chen. They have one son and one daughter together.
- In 2006, she graduated from Washington University.
- In 2011, she met Chen.
- On July 4, 2012, she and Chen got married.
- In 2014, she gave birth to her daughter.
- In 2015, she gave birth to her son.
- She was caught on camera pouring a substance into Chen’s tea on July 11, 2022, on July 18, 2022 and on July 25, 2022.
- On August 4, 2022, Chen turned over to Irvine Police Department a video of her pouring a toxic drain cleaner into his morning tea. That day, she was arrested and booked into the Orange County Jail in Santa Ana, Orange County.
- On August 5, 2022, she was released after posting $30,000 bond. Afterwards, Chen filed for a restraining order against her. He also divorced her and had custody of their two children.
- She was 46 years old when she was charged on April 5, 2023 with one count of domestic batter and three counts of poisoning.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
1 reply »