Mohanad Abdulkadhim Qasim Al Jebur Jeahze is a footballer who was born and raised in Linköping, Sweden. Here are 13 more things about him:
- His parents are originally from Samawah, Iraq.
- When he was young, he played football with Karle IF, IK Östria Lambohov and AFK Linköping.
- He is 5’10” tall.
- On June 20, 2016, he signed a first-team contract with IFK Norrköping.
- In 2017, he was loaned out to Degerfors IF in Superettan. On December 19, 2017, he transferred to IF Brommapojkarna.
- On January 9, 2019, he signed a two-year deal with Mjällby AIF in Superettan.
- In 2020, he pledged his allegiance to Iraq. That year, he missed the start of the Allsvenskan season due to an injury. On August 25, 2020, he transferred to Hammarby IF for an undisclosed fee and signed a three and a half-year contract.
- On May 30, 2021, he won the 2020–2021 Svenska Cupen with Hammarby through a 5–4 win on penalties (0–0 after full-time) against BK Häcken in the final.
- On November 11, 2021, he formally made his debut for Iraq in a 1–1 2022 FIFA World Cup qualification tie with Syria.
- On July 27, 2022, Hammarby announced that he would suspend training with the club indefinitely due to ongoing transfer talks.
- On December 7, 2022, Major League Soccer club D.C. United announced it had signed him on a three-year deal with an option for a further year.
- He was 26 years old when he was arrested on April 22, 2023 in Stockholm, Sweden on two counts of assault.
- He will remain in custody until May 8, 2023.
1 reply »