Francisco Oropeza is a Hispanic man based in Texas, United States. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He is a resident of Cleveland, Liberty County, Texas.
- He is originally from Mexico.
- He is 5’8″ tall. His registered weight is 160 pounds.
- He is 14 years younger than his wife Divimara Lamar Nava.
- Honduran couple Wilson Garcia and Sonia Argentina Guzman Taibot, who was born in 1998, welcomed their son Daniel Enrique Laso Guzman in 2014. In 2020, they moved to Cleveland and became his neighbors.
- In 2009, he was arrested in Texas for driving while intoxicated or impaired. That year, he was deported from the U.S. twice.
- In 2012, he was deported from the U.S. once. In the same year, he was convicted of driving while intoxicated and sentenced to serve jail time
- In 2016, he was deported from the U.S. once.
- In June 2022, Nava called authorities and requested a restraining order against him. She later withdrew the complaint against him.
- In March 2023, his neighbors Garcia and Sonia welcomed another child.
- On the evening of April 28, 2023, he was drunk and shooting his AR-15 gun outside on his front porch so Garcia asked him to be quiet because their newly born baby was scared. That night, Garcia, Sonia, Daniel and seven other people were inside their house. At around 11:30 p.m., armed with an AR-15 semi-automatic black rifle, he entered Garcia and Sonia’s house and opened fire, fatally shooting Sonia, Obdulia Molina Rivera, 31, Diana Velazquez Alvarado, 22, and Josué Jonatan Cáceres, 18, and critically wounding Daniel, who later died in the hospital. The five victims are originally from Honduras. He fled the scene and was identified as the shooter through his Mexican consulate card and a doorbell camera.
- On April 29, 2023, authorities searched for him in a wooded area in Cleveland but scent-tracking dogs lost his trail. An arrest warrant was issued for him and he was charged with five counts of murder. A judge assigned a $5 million bond.
- He was 38 years old when he was captured at around 6:00 p.m. on May 2, 2023 at his sister’s home in Cut and Shoot, Montgomery County, Texas. He briefly was jailed in Montgomery County before he was transferred to a detention facility in Coldsprings, San Jacinto County, Texas. That evening, Nava was also arrested and charged with hindering apprehension and prosecution of a known felon in connection with the search for him and held on $250,000 bail.
(This is a developing story. More details will be added.)
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
Can you please tell if Mr Oropeza is a legal resident in Cleveland, Texas? It states he was born in Mexico. When did he come here and how? If he is a legal resident, so be it. If he is not, we have another BIG problem. Thank you.