Gregory James Morris is a teacher from Bracken Place, Jacksonville, Onslow County, North Carolina, United States. Here are 10 more things about him:
- From 1998 to May 2007, his father Dr. John Morris was the superintendent of New Hanover County Schools, a school district headquartered in Wilmington, New Hanover County, North Carolina. In June 2007, John became the chief student services officer of the Guilford County school system in Greensboro, Guilford County, North Carolina.
- From 2004 to 2006, he took a two-year leave of absence from the school system to obtain a degree in administration.
- In July 2006, he became an assistant principal at North Brunswick High School in Leland, Brunswick County, North Carolina.
- On October 8, 2006, he was arrested and charged with indecent exposure and possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia. Two people allegedly spotted him exposing and touching himself on the eighth-floor balcony of the Sheraton Atlantic Beach Oceanfront Hotel in Atlantic Beach, Carteret County, North Carolina. He was booked into the Carteret County Jail in Beaufort, Carteret County and was released after posting a $1,000 bond.
- On October 10, 2006, he remained on paid leave. He was supposed to attend the North Carolina Principals and Assistant Principals Association Fall Leadership Conference from October 8-11, 2006.
- On November 28, 2016, he started working for Onslow County Schools as a fourth-grade teacher at Parkwood Elementary School in Jacksonville. He also taught second and third grades at the school.
- On March 6, 2023, the Jacksonville Police Department received a report that he had exposed his genitals to a child on Bracken Place.
- On March 13, 2023, Parkwood Elementary School placed him on paid leave.
- On May 5, 2023, Jacksonville Police Department officers arrested him.
- He was 49 years old when he was arrested on May 5, 2023. He was charged with one count of indecent exposure.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
Leave a Reply