Jacob Elliott Safran is a Jewish resident of Royal Oak, Oakland County, Michigan, United States. His father James “Jim” Safran is a former Congregation Shaarey Zedek president.
Jacob’s brother Hy Safran worked for the Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Detroit. Here are 13 more things about Jacob:
- Aside from Royal Oak, he has lived in other parts of Michigan including Franklin.
- He has lived in different parts of Colorado, USA including Broomfield, Superior and Boulder.
- From January 2004 to January 2008, he was a kitchen manager at Market Square in West Bloomfield Township, Oakland County.
- From January 2005 to January 2010, he was a kitchen manager and a counselor at Camp Tanuga in Kalkaska, Kalkaska County, Michigan.
- From January 2006 to January 2008, he was a kitchen manager at Market Basket of Franklin in Franklin, Southfield Township, Oakland County.
- From 2008 to 2012, he attended the University of Colorado Boulder in Boulder where he earned his bachelor’s degree in psychology. He was a Sinai Scholars stipend recipient.
- From August 2012 to February 2014, he worked at Egg and I Restaurant in Boulder as a supervisor.
- From February 2014 to October 2018, he worked at A Spice of Life Catering + Events in Boulder as an event specialist.
- From October 2018 to March 2022, he was an event sales specialist at Infinity & Ovation Yacht Charters – Port Detroit Dock in Detroit, Wayne County, Michigan.
- In 2019, he and Lainey Rubin got engaged. She is Nancy Rubin‘s daughter.
- On September 4, 2022, he and Lainey got married in Detroit.
- In March 2022, he joined Catapult Concepts in Detroit as a kitchen recruitment and growth expert.
- He was 32 years old when he and nine other men were arrested during a human trafficking sting operation by the Northeast Ohio Human Trafficking Task Force in North Olmsted, Cuyahoga County, Ohio, USA. He was charged with engaging in prostitution, a first-degree misdemeanor.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
Leave a Reply