Neal Allen Sidebottom is a baseball umpire, a basketball referee and a certified emergency nurse from Versailles, Morgan County, Missouri, United States. He is Shirley Haggerman Sidebottom‘s son.
Neal is an alumnus of State Fair Community College in Sedalia, Pettis County, Missouri. Here are 13 more things about him:
- In 1984, he graduated from Versailles High School in Versailles.
- From September 1989 to August 1993, he was a truck driver at Schneider National Carriers in West Memphis, Crittenden County, Arkansas, USA.
- From 1994 to 1996, he attended State Fair Community College where he earned his associate’s degree in nursing.
- From February 1997 to November 2003, he was an emergency nurse at Capital Region Medical Center in Jefferson City, Missouri.
- From October 1997 to January 1998, he was an ER nurse at St. Mary’s Medical Center in Jefferson City.
- From June 2001 to November 2018, he was a flight nurse at AirMethods and Staff for Life Helicopter Service.
- From May 2004 to June 2016, he was the Versailles Summer Baseball head coach.
- From October 2008 to April 2010, he was an ER nurse at Golden Valley Hospital in Clinton, Henry County, Missouri.
- In March 2015, the Missouri State High School Activities Association (MSHSAA) certified him as a baseball umpire.
- In December 2015, (MSHSAA) certified him as a basketball referee.
- He is one of the two organizers of Raw Talent LLC, which was incorporated in Missouri on July 31, 2017.
- On May 13, 2023, he allegedly shoved a player’s mother during a disagreement at a ball game at the Ballparks National on Kissick Way in Macks Creek, Camden County, Missouri and a Camden County Sheriff’s Office deputy to the ground in a chokehold.
- He was 56 years old when he was arrested on May 13, 2023. He was booked into the Camden County Jail Camdenton, Camden County and charged with first-degree assault and resisting arrest.
Categories: North America, United States, LISTS, biographical data
Leave a Reply