Chase Thomas Green is a firefighter from Sandusky, Erie County, Ohio, United States. He is Donna Palmerton Green‘s son.
Chase is 6’5″ tall and is registered weight is 210 pounds. Here are 13 more things about him:
- In 2011, he joined the men’s varsity basketball team of Perkins High School in Perkins Township, Erie County.
- In 2014, he graduated from Perkins High School.
- On April 1, 2016, he registered to vote in Erie County. He is not affiliated to any political party.
- On July 10, 2016, he was in Canal Fulton, Ohio.
- On January 3, 2019, he had a workout at NexXt Level FiT Academy in Sandusky.
- On July 24, 2019, he officially became a firefighter.
- On April 8, 2020, he was one of the Perkins Township Fire Department employees who received the Tyvek suits donated by The Home Depot.
- On December 8, 2020, he graduated from EHOVE EMS Academy in Milan, Ohio.
- On July 9, 2021, he and Alex Haver started dating.
- On December 20, 2021, he and Haver were in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA.
- On March 6, 2022, he had his first shift as a Sandusky Fire Department firefighter and emergency medical technician.
- On May 19, 2023, he failed to scan three boxes of Pokemon collector cards worth $85.94 while using a self-checkout register at a Walmart and left the store without paying, according to the Perkins Township Police Department.
- He was 27 years old when he was arrested on May 19, 2023. He was booked into the Erie County Jail in Sandusky. The Sandusky Fire Department placed him on paid administrative leave.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
Leave a Reply