Robert Rosing was born in Covington, Kenton County, Kentucky, United States to Bernard William Roesing and Philomenia “Minnie” Voges Roesing. Bernard was also born in Covington while Philomenia was born in Newport, Campbell County, Kentucky.
Robert has two older sisters namely Mary T. “Mae” Von Rosing Hagen and Hilda P. Rosing and three older brothers namely Bernard J. Rosing, Stanley R. Rosing and Irwins Rosing. They used the surname Rosing instead of Roesing.
Irwins died at the age of 3. He was 1 year older than Robert.
A father of three, Robert was 7 years older than his wife Wilma Irene “Billie” Carrico Rosing. Here are 13 more things about him:
- In 1932, Billie gave birth to their son Robert Eugene “Bob” Rosing in Covington, Kenton County, Kentucky.
- In 1936, Billie gave birth to their daughter Caroline Marie “Carol” Rosing.
- In 1938, Billie gave birth to their son Paul Donald “Don” Rosing.
- In 1941, his mother died at the age of 73.
- In 1943, his father died at the age of 75.
- In 1958, his son Don married JoAnn Haggard.
- In 1959, his son Bob married Carolyn Riesser.
- In 1963, his brother Bernard died at the age of 65.
- In 1974, his brother Stanley died at the age of 73.
- In 1977, his sister Mae died at the age of 81.
- On March 11, 1984, his wife Billie died in Covington at the age of 71.
- In 1985, his sister Hilda died at the age of 82.
- On January 11, 1988, he died at the age of 88.