Robert “Bob” Eugene Rosing was born in Covington, Kenton County, Kentucky, United States to Robert Rosing and Wilma Irene “Billie” Carrico Rosing. Robert was also born in Covington while Billie was born in Fancy Farm, Graves County, Kentucky.
Bob has two younger siblings namely Caroline Marie “Carol” Rosing and Paul Donald “Don” Rosing. Here are 13 more things about Bob:
- He graduated from Covington Latin School and Villa Madonna College, which are both in Covington.
- He started his professional career with welfare finance and retired as the executive vice president of a savings and loan company.
- During the Korean War, which was fought between North Korea and South Korea from 1950 to 1953, he was a member of the U.S. Marines Corps.
- He was 3 years older than his wife Carolyn Jean Riesser Rosing. They got married in 1959 then lived in Crestview Hills, Kenton County.
- In 1960, Carolyn gave birth to their son Michael E. Rosing. Michael married Jing Zhang Rosing and the couple lives in Shanghai, China.
- In 1962, Carolyn gave birth to their daughter Nancy Rosing. Nancy married David J. Pugliano and the couple lives in Villa Hills, Kenton County.
- In 1965, Carolyn gave birth to their son Thomas F. “Tom” Rosing. Tom married Stephanie G. Rosing and the couple lives in Villa Hills.
- In 1966, Carolyn gave birth to their daughter Kathleen “Kathy” Crowe. Kathy married Daniel J. “Dan” Crowe and the couple lives in Centerville, Montgomery County, Ohio, USA.
- In 1969, Carolyn gave birth to their son Robert J. “Bobby” Rosing. Bobby lives in Louisville, Jefferson County, Kentucky.
- On March 11, 1984, her mother died in Covington at the age of 71.
- On January 11, 1988, his father died at the age of 88.
- On January 31, 1990, his sister Carol died in Kenton County at the age of 53.
- On July 10, 2016, he died at the age of 83.