Christine M. “Chris” Caldarelli Crimo was a native of Illinois, United States. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She lived in Highwood, Illinois.
- Aside from Highwood, she lived in other parts of Illinois including Chicago and Lane.
- She was 8 years younger than her husband Robert E. Crimo Sr.
- In 1941, her brother Lawrence Angelo “Larry” Caldarelli was born.
- In 1944, her paternal uncle Frederick Caldarelli died and her sister Ida Sigrid Caldarelli Connolly was born. Connolly is married to Dennis Connolly.
- In 1949, her sister Paula Elaine Fiore was born. Fiore is married to Rocco Fiore.
- In 1964, she gave birth to her first son Robert E. “Bob” Crimo Jr. Bob and his wife Denise Pesina Crimo have three children namely Lynette A. Pesina, Robert Eugene “Bobby” Crimo III and Sammy Crimo.
- In 1966, she gave birth to her daughter Rosanne M. Crimo Wygodny, who live in Chicago with husband Jeff Wygodny and their two daughters Lila Wygodny and Jemma Wygodny.
- In 1967, she gave birth to her son Paul A. Crimo.
- Both of her paternal grandparents Paul Caldarelli and Christina Caldarelli were born in Italy. Paul died in 1971 at the of 84 and Christina died in 1981 at the age of 82. Both Paul and Christina were buried in Memorial Park Cemetery in Skokie, Illinois.
- Both of her parents Lawrence Caldarelli and Sigrid Caldarelli were born in Illinois. Her father died on March 20, 1992 at the age of 76. On December 28, 1992, her brother Larry died at the age of 51.
- On February 8, 1999, her mother died at the age of 86. Like her paternal grandparents, her parents and her brother Larry were all buried in Memorial Park Cemetery in Skokie.
- On January 4, 2010, she died at the age of 72. She was buried in Ascension Catholic Cemetery in Libertyville, Illinois.