Robert E. Crimo Sr. was a native of Illinois, United States. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He was born in Highland Park, Illinois to Italian parents Crimo “Sam” Crimo and Rose Crimo. He is the youngest of four children.
- Aside from Highland Park, he lived in other parts of Illinois including Highwood and Lane.
- In 1923, his mother gave birth to his older brother Anthony “Jock” Crimo, who became a World War II army veteran.
- In 1926, his mother gave birth to his older brother Samuel “Chubby” Crimo.
- In 1927, his mother gave birth to his older sister Yolanda Crimo Whitehurst.
- In 1964, his wife Christine M. “Chris” Caldarelli Crimo gave birth to their first son Robert E. “Bob” Crimo Jr. Bob Jr. and Bob Jr.’s wife Denise Pesina Crimo live in Highland Park with their children Lynette A. Pesina, Robert Eugene “Bobby” Crimo III and Sammy Crimo.
- In 1966, Chris gave birth to their daughter Rosanne M. Crimo Wygodny. Rosanne and her husband Jeff Wygodny live in Chicago, Illinois with their two daughters Lila Wygodny and Jemma Wygodny.
- In 1967, Chris gave birth to their son Paul A. Crimo. Paul lives in Highwood.
- On February 20, 2005, his brother Jock died at the age of 82.
- On January 4, 2010, his wife Chris died at the age of 72.
- On October 26, 2018, he died after a long battle with Alzheimer’s disease.
- He died at the age of 88. He was a resident of Highwood at the time of his death.
- On November 5, 2018, he was buried in the Ascension Cemetery in Libertyville, Illinois.