Maria Del Carmen Martinez Lazo was a Mexican-American woman from Texas, United States. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was born in El Cubo, Guanajuato, Mexico to Andrew Martinez and Dolores Barajas.
- She was 3 months younger than her husband Tomas Lazo Sr.
- In 1935, she and Tomas got married.
- In 1936, she gave birth to Maria Evangelina Lazo Armendarez in Dallas, Texas.
- In 1938, she gave birth to Margarita Lazo Juarez.
- In 1940, she gave birth to Beatrice Lazo Perez.
- In 1942, she gave birth to Minerva Lazo Gomez.
- In 1943, she gave birth to Carmen Therese Lazo.
- In 1945, she gave birth to Esperanza Lazo Brown.
- In 1949, she gave birth to Tomas Lazo Jr.
- In February 1960, her daughter Maria married Albert Armendarez. In 1964, Maria gave birth to Esmeralda Armendarez.
- On June 12, 1993, her husband died in Dallas at the age of 79.
- On August 27, 2013, she died in Irving, Texas at the age of 100.