Kevin LaShon Davis was a black man from North Carolina, United States. Here are 10 more things about him:
- He was a resident of High Point, North Carolina.
- He was born in High Point to George E. Davis and Carolyn J. Davis.
- His grandmother Lauree Bethea and his mother preceded him in death.
- He was a member of Brookhaven Baptist Church in High Point.
- His grandmother Shirley Mearite lives in Dillon, South Carolina, USA.
- His brother Maurice Bethea is married to Sylvia Bethea. The couple lives in High Point.
- His stepsisters Andrea Lorraine King-Hyatt, Anita Cherisse Hyatt, Alysse Michelle Hyatt and Aaliyah Hyatt and stepbrothers Andre Arthur Hyatt II and Abram L. Hyatt all live in High Point.
- He attended public school in Guilford County, North Carolina.
- In 2011, his daughter was born.
- On September 23, 2014, he died at the age of 26.