Alysse Michelle Hyatt is a black woman from North Carolina, United States. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She is a resident of Winston-Salem, Forsyth County, North Carolina.
- Aside from Winston-Salem, she has lived in other parts of North Carolina including High Point.
- She is Andre Arthur Hyatt and Annette King Davis‘s daughter. Davis is married to George E. Davis.
- She has three sisters namely Andrea Lorraine King-Hyatt, Anita Cherisse Hyatt and Aaliyah Hyatt and two brothers namely Andre Arthur Hyatt II and Abram L. Hyatt.
- In 2011, her sister Andrea joined the Greensboro Police Department in Greensboro, Guilford County, North Carolina.
- On September 23, 2014, her stepbrother Kevin LaShon Davis died at the age of 26.
- She was 2 years older than Shanquella Brenada Robinson, who graduated from Winston-Salem State University in Winston-Salem in 2018.
- On October 28, 2022, she allegedly went to Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur, Mexico with Robinson and five other friends. On the same day, her sister Anita was fatally shot in High Point.
- On October 29, 2022, Robinson was found dead in a room in the Fundadores Beach Club area in San José del Cabo, Baja California Sur. She was 27 years old when Robinson died. After Robinson’s death, she deleted her social media accounts including her LinkedIn profile that listed her employment as a certified nursing assistant at Pennybyrn at Maryfield in High Point.
- On November 15, 2022, a video surfaced showing a woman attacking Robinson in a hotel room. She is accused of being in the room with other people recording the attack instead of intervening and leaking the video.