Sally Avery Campiglia was a resident of Cherry Hill, Bergen County, New Jersey, United States. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She and her husband Augustine A. Campiglia have five daughters.
- She has four siblings namely Patricia Kuether, Carole Friel, Georgianna Reynolds and George Avery.
- In 1959, she gave birth to her first child Holly Ann Campiglia in Cherry Hill.
- In 1960, she gave birth to Daryl Ann Campiglia.
- In 1961, she gave birth to Karen Campiglia.
- In 1962, she gave birth to Dawn Campiglia.
- In 1966, she gave birth to Johnna Campiglia.
- In July 1980, she and Augustine reported their daughter Holly Ann missing. Holly Ann was found dead on August 3, 1980 but was not identified. She was a retired manager for RCA when Holly Ann was identified on June 19, 1992 as a murder victim.
- On June 11, 2009, her daughter Karen died at age 47.
- On July 3, 2016, she died at age 83 without knowing who killed Holly Ann.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
1 reply »