Action drama series “Deadly Class” had a special preview on Syfy on December 30, 2018. It is based on the comic book series of the same name created by Rick Remender, who co-developed the TV adaptation with Miles Orion Feldsott.
“Deadly Class” officially premiered on January 16, 2019. Here are the main cast members and the actors playing recurring characters:
- Benedict Wong was born on July 3, 1971 in Eccles, England to immigrants from Hong Kong. He plays King’s Dominion headmaster Master Lin.
- Benjamin Wadsworth hails from from Houston, Texas, United States and is of Mexican, English, Native American, Iranian, French and Swedish descent. He plays King’s Dominion’s newest addition and Saya’s pledge Marcus Lopez Arguello.
- Lana Condor was born in Cần Thơ, Vietnam on May 11, 1997 and was raised in Chicago, Illinois, USA by her adoptive parents Bob Condor and Mary Carol Haubold Condor. Lana plays Kuroki Syndicate leader Saya, who is also Marcus’s sponsor.
- Michel Duval was born in Mexico City, Mexico on February 10, 1994 to actress and comedian Consuelo Duval. He plays Soto Vatos leader Chico, who is Maria’s former boyfriend.
- María Gabriela de Faría was born in Caracas, Venezuela on September 11, 1992. She plays Soto Vatos member Maria, who is also Chico’s former girlfriend.
- Luke Tennie graduated from American Heritage School in Plantation, Florida, USA in 2013. He plays First World Order (FWO) leader Willie, who is Marcus’s best friend at King’s Dominion.
- Liam James was born in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada on August 7, 1996. He plays Billy, a friendly punk rocker whose father is a corrupt drug smuggling cop.
- Henry Rollins was born in Washington, D.C., USA to Paul Garfield and Iris Garfield on February 13, 1961. He plays poisons teacher Jürgen Denke.
- Taylor Hickson was born in Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada on December 11, 1997. She plays Petra, a goth hailing from a death cult.
- Siobhan Williams was born in Cambridge, England on October 1, 1992. She plays Dixie Mob leader Brandy, who is a racist Southern belle.
- Sean Depner hails from London, United Kingdom and is an alum of Vancouver Acting School and London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art (LAMDA). He plays Viktor, the son of Joseph Stalin’s top assassin.
- Jack Gillett is LAMDA graduate who is based in Vancouver. He plays Lex, an easygoing outcast.
- Ryan Robbins was born in Victoria, British Columbia on November 26, 1972. He plays Rory, a homeless man in San Francisco, California, USA.
- Isaiah Lehtinen hails from Vancouver. He plays Shabnam, a wealthy banker’s son.
Here is a “Deadly Class” trailer from Syfy: