Evangeline “Lina” Chiasson Radimak was a native of Quebec, Canada. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was born in Quebec City, Quebec to Germain Chiasson and Blanche-Philomene Daigle Chiasson.
- She was a resident of Cliff Haven, Plattsburgh, Clinton County, New York, USA.
- She was a medical secretary before joining the Royal Canadian Air Force.
- She volunteered as a French teacher at St. John’s Elementary School and AARP Membership Chairperson and worked with the Community Food Shelf, Retired Senior Volunteers Program, Altar Rosary Society and the American Military Retirees Association Auxiliary.
- She has three sisters namely Bernadette Lavoie, Marie Raymonde Chiasson and Rose Alma Naud.
- She is Germain Chevarie-Chiasson‘s stepdaughter. She has two stepbrothers namely Andre Chevarie and Gabriel Chevarie and two stepsisters namely Georgette Sanson and Denise Bartos.
- On December 13, 1952, she and Edward G. Radimak Sr. got married in Quebec City.
- In 1954, she gave birth to Ronald J. Radimak.
- In 1963, she gave birth to Pierre Radimak.
- In 1971, she joined the Cliff Haven Home Dem.
- In 1976, she graduated from Clinton Community College in Plattsburgh with a bachelor’s degree in business management.
- On November 5, 2001, her husband Edward died in Plattsburgh at age 81.
- On September 17, 2019, she died in Plattsburgh at age 91.
Categories: biographical data, Canada, LISTS, North America, United States
2 replies »