Sue Ann Radimak is a white woman from New York, United States. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She is a resident of Rome, Oneida County, New York.
- She previously lived in Canoga Park, California, USA.
- She is Edward G. Radimak Jr. and Yasemine Radimak‘s daughter.
- She attended the New York State School for the Deaf in Rome.
- In 1986, his younger brother Nathaniel Radimak was born. In the same year, their parents surrendered another son to the Oneida County Department of Social Services in Utica, New York for adoption but later sued to get the son back.
- On November 5, 2001, her grandfather Edward G. Radimak Sr. died in Plattsburgh, New York at age 81.
- On September 17, 2019, her grandmother Evangeline Radimak died at age 91.
- At 4:20 p.m. on January 24, 2021, she went to her mother’s home in Rome despite being court-ordered to stay away from her mother. She was charged with fourth-degree mischief and second-degree contempt and was released on an appearance ticket for city court.
- At 1:30 p.m. on January 25, 2021, she returned to her mother’s house in Rome again. Police officers responded but her mother declined to press additional charges and she was made to leave. At 3:40 p.m., she returned to her mother’s house in Rome again and was charged with second-degree contempt.
- She was 43 years old when she violated her mother’s order of protection three times between January 24, 2021 and January 25, 2021.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
1 reply »