Raffy Tulfo said in “Wanted sa Radyo” on June 2, 2020 that he received a complaint on May 30, 2020 from a female celebrity, who told him that an FM radio station owner impregnated her elder sister. The complainant claimed that the radio station owner abused her big sister refused to give financial support.
On June 3, 2020, Tulfo said the initials of the FM radio station owner are W.A. On June 4, 2020, the “Wanted sa Radyo” interviewed Fatima Marbella, the mother of Amira Alawi and Ivana Alawi, and finally revealed that the man is Willie Asuncion.
Tulfo and Marbella did not mention names. But apparently, the celebrity complainant was Ivana and the victim was her big sister Amira, who has a baby named Gab.
Asuncion allegedly wanted to buy his baby with Amira for 5 million pesos. This infuriated Tulfo.
The “Wanted sa Radyo” staff tried to contact Asuncion but he refused to give his side of the story. Meanwhile, here are 13 facts about him:
- He attended Berkeley College from 1986 to 1990.
- He went to Ateneo de Manila University in Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines.
- He has an extensive experience in the outsourcing/offshoring industry.
- He is an expert in customer service, sales, entrepreneurship and strategic planning.
- He worked for the Philippine Airlines as a cabin crew from June 1983 to December 2004.
- He was the president of High Accuracy Transcription Services, Inc. from 2003 to 2008.
- He has been the president and chief operating officer (COO) of HATS Business Solutions since October 2005.
- He has been the president and marketing manager of Loopwing Philippines since January 2009.
- He is a co-founder of PLUS Foundation, which was incorporated in 1998 as a separate 501 (c)(3) by industry leaders to enhance the work of the Professional Liability Underwriting Society (PLUS), a nonprofit based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA.
- He is based in San Francisco, California.
- He is a member of a yacht club.
- He owns an FM radio station in the Philippines.
- He is unmarried.