Raffy Tulfo said in “Wanted sa Radyo” on June 2, 2020 that he received a complaint on May 30, 2020 from a female celebrity, who told him that an FM radio station owner impregnated her elder sister. The complainant claimed that the radio station owner abused her big sister refused to give financial support.
On June 3, 2020, Tulfo said the initials of the FM radio station owner are W.A. On June 4, 2020, the “Wanted sa Radyo” host interviewed Fatima Marbella, the mother of Amira Alawi and Ivana Alawi, and finally revealed that the man is Wilfredo “Willie” Agupitan Asuncion.
Tulfo and Marbella did not mention names. It was revealed later that the celebrity complainant was Ivana and the victim was her big sister Amira, who has a son.
Asuncion allegedly wanted to buy his baby with Amira for 5 million pesos. This infuriated Tulfo.
The “Wanted sa Radyo” staff tried to contact Asuncion but he refused to give his side of the story. Here are 13 more things about him:
- An expert in customer service, sales, entrepreneurship and strategic planning, he has an extensive experience in the outsourcing/offshoring industry.
- He used to be a member of a yacht club. He previously lived in San Francisco, California, United States
- He owned an FM radio station in the Philippines.
- He went to Ateneo de Manila University in Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines.
- From June 1983 to December 2004, he worked for the Philippine Airlines as a cabin crew.
- From 1986 to 1990, he attended Berkeley College in Berkeley, California.
- He is a co-founder of Professional Liability Underwriting Society (PLUS) Foundation, which was incorporated in 1998 as a separate 501 (c)(3). The nonprofit organization is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA.
- From 2003 to 2008, he was the president of High Accuracy Transcription Services, Inc.
- In October 2005, he became the president and chief operating officer of HATS Business Solutions.
- In January 2009, he became the president and marketing manager of Loopwing Philippines.
- On February 27, 2018, Helmet Axel Sima of Germany filed an estafa case against him in Kalibo, Aklan, Philippines.
- On June 5, 2020, he sent a message to “Wanted sa Radyo” staff Odette Molina, saying that he wanted to meet Tulfo.
- On June 10, 2020, he was arrested by the Criminal Investigation and Detection Group, the primary investigation arm of the Philippine National Police, through an entrapment in Quezon City with the help of Tulfo.
Categories: biographical data, crimes, Lifestyle, LISTS, North America, United States
Good news that stupid guy name Willie Asuncion finally arrested and he gonna spend the rest of his life in jail.