Devin “Brown Bear” Clark, 31, of Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States was one of the winners at “UFC 250.” It was his sixth victory in the Ultimate Fighting Championship.
Featuring 12 MMA matches, “UFC 250” took place at the UFC Apex in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States on June 6, 2020. In the second bout of the evening, Clark fought Alonzo Menifield, 32, of Dallas, Texas, USA in the light heavyweight division.
After three five-minute rounds, the light heavyweight contest was left in the hands of the judges, who scored it 30-27, 29-28 and 29-28. In the end, referee Mark Smith raised the hand of Clark, who was declared the winner via unanimous decision.
Winning at “UFC” improved the professional MMA record of Clark to 12 wins and 4 losses. On the other hand, Menifield now has 9 wins and 1 loss.
The UFC held “UFC 250” while the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic was still ongoing in the U.S. Here are the details of the light heavyweight bout between Clark and Menifield:
|2. United States||
Bout #: 2 of 12
- Name: Devin “Brown Bear” Clark
- Age: 31
- Hometown: Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States
- Professional MMA record after “UFC 250”: 12 wins, 4 losses
- UFC record after “UFC 250”: 6 wins, 4 losses
- UFC opponent defeated before “UFC 250”: Josh Stansbury, Jake Collier, Mike Rodriguez, Darko Stosic, Dequan Townsend
- Name: Alonzo Menifield
- Age: 32
- Hometown: Dallas, Texas, United States
- Professional MMA record after “UFC 250”: 9 wins, 1 loss
- UFC record after “UFC 250”: 2wins, 1 loss
- Opponents defeated in the UFC before “UFC 250”: Paul Craig, Vinicius Moreira Castro
- Division: Light Heavyweight
- Referee: Mark Smith
- Winner: DEVIN CLARK
- Method: Unanimous Decision (30-27, 29-28, 29-28)
- Time and Round: 5:00 of Round 3