Alexander Hillel Treisman is a white man originally from Seattle, Washington, United States. He made headlines after plotting to assassinate Joe Biden during the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Aside from the thwarted plot, Treisman was arrested for several other charges. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He was born on December 19, 2000.
- He also goes by the name Alexander S. Theiss. He used different online aliases including flippymapper on YouTube and AlextheBodacious on Reddit. One of his email addresses is email@example.com.
- In 2017, he sent an email to a Canadian immigration law firm to seek information about how to obtain Canadian citizenship.
- On October 15, 2019, he used Samsung S9 cell phone to create a note describing a plan to perform a mass shooting at a mall food court on Christmas or Black Friday.
- On February 18, 2020, he referenced pedophilia and executing those he hates in a Reddit post. On February 22, 2020, he referenced raping children and posting child pornography in an internet post.
- On March 21, 2020, he downloaded still images from video footage of the Christchurch, New Zealand mosque shooting.
- Between March 2020 to May 2020, he conducted internet searches seeking information about Biden’s home address, state gun laws, rifle parts and night vision goggles.
- On April 3, 2020, he recorded what he described as “the perfect porn video,” in which he rapes and impregnates a girl after killing her parents with a shotgun. On April 8, 2020, he wrote online that he was “going to do a columbine for a while” but he thought “it would better to put it towards something more memorable.” On April 15, 2020, he captioned an iFunny meme, “should I kill joe biden?”
- On May 26, 2020, he stayed in a hotel in South Carolina, USA where he downloaded child pornography onto one of his laptops.
- On May 27,2020, he travelled from South Carolina to North Carolina, USA.
- He owned a white Ford van, which he left in the parking lot of the Fifth Third Bank located at 606 South Main Street in Kannapolis, North Carolina. On May 28, 2020, the Kannapolis Police Department responded to a report from employees of the bank about the vehicle where they found approximately $509,000, books about survival, bomb making, improvised weapons and Islam, drawings of swastikas and planes crashing into buildings, an AR-15 style rifle, a box for a Taurus .380 handgun, a canister of the explosive material Tannerite, a box of 5.56 caliber ammunition, a Sig Sauer AR rifle, an Intratec 9mm Luger, a Lower AR receiver, a Kel-Tec Sub-2000, a .22 caliber rifle marked ArchAngel, and a Russian Mosin Nagant M91/30 bolt action rifle. That day, he arrived at the bank in a green Honda Accord and found out that his van was towed. Police found a Taurus Spectrum .380 caliber and an Intratec 9mm Luger Model AB-10 in his green Honda Accord. He was arrested for carrying a concealed weapon. Moreover, 1,248 videos and 6,721 images of child pornography content and 637 videos and images of child pornography containing sadism or masochism content were found on nine of the 16 electronic devices seized from his vehicles namely a Samsung S9 cell phone, an additional cell hone, a flash drive, three laptops and three hard drives.
- While in jail on May 29, 2020, he called his mother Kimberly Treisman and told her he should “jump bail.”
- On September 28, 2020, a federal grand jury indicted him on one count of knowingly possessing any material containing an image of child pornography.
(This is a developing story. Updates will be added soon.)