John Michael Lain is a white man from California, United States. Here are 10 more things about him:
- He also goes by the name Richard Patrick Lain.
- In 2009, he was arrested and detained in the Nevada State Prison in Carson City, Nevada, USA.
- She is 6’0″ tall.
- He was accused of stealing a wallet in Susanville, Lassen County, California in February 2020.
- He was accused of not returning four electric mountain bikes he rented from an outdoor equipment store in Galena, Washoe County, Nevada in July 2020.
- He was accused of fraudulently using a credit card at a sporting goods store in Sparks, Washoe County in August 2020.
- Ten days after fraudulently using a credit card at a sporting goods store in Sparks in August 2020, he allegedly used a fraudulent credit card to embezzle two more electric mountain bikes another sporting goods store in Truckee, Nevada County, California. He allegedly rented the bikes under the name of the owner of the wallet stolen in Susanville in February 2020.
- While committing crimes amid the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic in 2020, he stayed in a hotel at a casino/resort in the 3800 block of South Virginia Street in Reno, Nevada. Authorities from Washoe County and Truckee worked together to investigate his alleged fraudulent activities. He frequently visited a casino, which helped the authorities track his whereabouts. Detectives seized 47 items from his hotel room that were consistent with drug trafficking and a financial forgery lab. Among the items are a mechanical embosser, a magnetic card reader/encoder, a bike tube with a repair kit, drug paraphernalia and 16 fraudulent credit cards.
- On November 23, 2020, detectives from the Washoe County Sheriff’s Office arrested him. He was charged with 11 counts of felony, including drug trafficking, obtaining and using personal identifying information of another, obtaining or possessing credit or debit card without consent of the cardholder and possessing a financial forgery laboratory.
- He was 39 years old when he was arrested on November 23, 2020.
(This is a developing story. More details will be added as soon as they are available.)