Dhenia Covens is a Belgian beauty queen, model and makeup artist. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She is from Antwerp, Belgium.
- She was conceived via in vitro fertilization (IVF).
- She is a mixture of 20 different European origins.
- An animal lover, she has an English bulldog named Luiz. She also adopted a tiger from the World Wide Fund for Nature.
- She loves to dance. She is trained in tap dance, burlesque and Latin solo mix. She alsotrained in the Japanese martial art judo for three years.
- She was 5 years old when she started practicing ballet and jazz.
- When she was a teenager, she was casted to play Pocahontas at Disneyland Paris several times but never did it because she does not speak French fluently.
- From 2011 to 2012, she attended Sint-Ursula-Instituut in Onze-Lieve-Vrouw-Waver, Belgium.
- Representing Belgium, she competed in Miss Tourism International 2014 and was unplaced.
- Representing Belgium, she competed in Miss United Continents 2015 and was unplaced.
- She was Miss Flanders 2018 and Miss Belgium 2018 second runner-up. On December 7, 2018, she represented Belgium in Miss Supranational 2018 at the Miejski Osrodek Sportu i Rekreacji in Krynica-Zdrój, Poland. She did not place although she was a finalist in the talent competition.
- On February 1, 2021, she was appointed as Miss Universe Belgium 2020.
- She was 27 years old when she represented Belgium in Miss Universe 2020 at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Hollywood, Broward County, Florida, United States on May 16, 2021. She was unplaced.