Shauntae-Ashleigh Miller is a Bahamian beauty queen, model and athlete. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She is the daughter of Shaun Miller Sr. and Mabelene Miller.
- She is the oldest among four siblings.
- She is 6’0″ tall. She is shorter than her three siblings Shaunae Miller, Shaun Miller Jr. and Shaunece Miller.
- She is a talented singer.
- She is a third-generation track and field athlete. She, her parents and three siblings have represented the Bahamas in international athletic competitions.
- She is passionate about health and fitness.
- On September 16, 2018, she became runner-up to Miss Bahamas 2018 Danielle Grant, who was crowned at the Imperial Ballroom in the Atlantis Resort in Paradise Island, Bahamas. She represented Long Island.
- On January 26, 2019, she represented the Bahamas in Miss Intercontinental 2018 in Metro Manila, Philippines. She was unplaced.
- In 2019, she earned her master of science degree in clinical mental health counseling.
- As a member of the Prophetic Destiny Ministries International church outreach program, she helped provide for less fortunate and disenfranchised members of the Bahamas during the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic in 2020.
- In September 2020, she was appointed as Miss Universe Bahamas 2020.
- While reigning as Miss Universe Bahamas 2020, she serves as a spokesperson and advocate for the organization Get Fit Bahamas, which promotes nutrition and living a healthy lifestyle as a preventative against obesity and non-communicable diseases. She is also the national ambassador for The Bahamas Red Cross Society and Bahamas AIDS Foundation and the student-coach for the youth division of Bahamas Speed Dynamics, a non-profit athletic, health and fitness club.
- She was 28 years old when she represented the Bahamas in Miss Universe 2020 at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Hollywood, Broward County, Florida, United States on May 16, 2021. She was unplaced.