Nguyễn Trần Khánh Vân is a Vietnemese beauty queen, model and actress. Here are 13 more things about him:
- She was born in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- She is 5’9″ tall.
- She earned her bachelor’s degree in stage and film from the Ho Chi Minh City University of Theater Stage and Cinema.
- She collects tiny objects including Ming Meng Mong dolls.
- She was almost a victim of sexual abuse.
- In 2013, she won Miss Aodai Vietnam, a beauty pageant where candidates compete wearing the traditional Vietnamese garment called áo dài. It was the first beauty pageant she has ever joined.
- She was the second runner-up of the Vietnamese beauty pageant Miss Star 2014.
- She finished in the Top 40 in Miss Vietnam 2014.
- She finished in the Top 10 in Miss Universe Vietnam 2015.
- She was one of the runners-up of the Vietnamese model search competition Vietnam Supermodel 2018.
- On December 7, 2019, she was crowned Miss Universe Vietnam 2019 at the Crown Center in Nha Trang, Khánh Hòa, Vietnam.
- While reigning as Miss Universe Vietnam 2019, she served as the ambassador of the organization One Body Village, which supports, rescues and helps girls who are exploited, sexually abused or in danger.
- She was 25 years old when she represented Vietnam in Miss Universe 2020 at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Hollywood, Broward County, Florida, United States on May 16, 2021. She received the highest number of fan votes and finished in the Top 21.
Categories: Asia, beauty pageants, biographical data, Entertainment, LISTS, Vietnam
5 replies »