Eden Berandoive is a Haitian beauty queen. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was born in Aquin, Haiti.
- She practices voodoo because of her attachment to her African heritage.
- She talks to her plants when she waters them.
- She is a survivor of sexual assault and abuse.
- When she was a little girl, her Spanish teacher attacked her, which put her in the hospital. She was traumatized by the attack.
- She is passionate about dance and modeling.
- As a Foundation Laurince Compas volunteer, she helps Haitian children from the countryside have access to learn. As a Madan d’Haiti volunteer, she helps adults in Haiti learn to read.
- On July 18, 2019, she became Miss Haiti 2019 third runner-up.
- On November 2, 2019, she represented Haiti in Miss Panamerican 2019 in Mexico. She won the Miss Elegance and Miss Internet International awards and finished in the Top 8.
- On December 6, 2020, she was crowned Miss Haiti 2020. She was a psychology, English and entrepreneurship student when she won the title.
- While reigning as Miss Universe Haiti 2020, she was employed by the shoe manufacturer JL Fine Shoes in Port-au-Prince, Haiti as the lead marketing personnel.
- Days before the Miss Universe 2020 coronation night at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Hollywood, Broward County, Florida, United States, she stayed in Miami, Florida to prepare for the competition.
- She was 24 years old when she represented Haiti in Miss Universe 2020 on May 16, 2021. She was unplaced.