Supriya Shrestha is an engineer and beauty queen from Nepal. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She hails from Kathmandu, Nepal.
- She earned her bachelor’s degree in environmental engineering from the Kathmandu University School of Medical Science.
- She is the founder and chief operating officer of an event management company called Paradox City Inc.
- She is 5’7″ tall.
- In April 2020, she went to Shukraraj Tropical Hospital in Kathmandu to give cards from Bihani Social Venture and chocolates to the health workers at the hospital.
- In August 2020, she was among those who helped repatriate Nepalese stuck in various parts of India including Bangalore.
- On December 5, 2020, she competed at Miss Nepal 2020 at the Park Village Resort in Kathmandu and won the Miss Earth Nepal 2021 title.
- She was 24 years old when she was crowned Miss Earth Nepal 2021.
- In March 2021, she went to Bhangkhoriya, Palung, Thaha, Makawanpur, Nepal for her Winter Warmth project. She distributed mattresses and blankets to around 50 households and sanitizer, warm woolen caps and socks to around 300 children in the community.
- In December 2021, she will represent Nepal at Miss Earth 2021. If she wins, she will be the Philippines-based international beauty pageant’s first titleholder from Nepal.