Abdel Kacem Tefridj is a flight attendant, model and beauty king from Togo. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He hails from Lomé, Togo.
- He enjoys singing, playing the guitar, modeling, boxing, and going to Crossfit.
- He is 6’4″ tall.
- On October 28, 2016, he was in Chréa, Blida, Algeria.
- On September 2, 2018, he performed at the Tchale Lekema Festival in Lomé.
- On January 2, 2019, he was in Dakar, Senegal.
- In October 2019, he was in Accra, Ghana. In the same month, he walked the runway during the Glitz Africa Fashion Week.
- In December 2020, he went back to Accra to walk the runway at the Glitz Africa Fashion Week.
- In May 2021, he was appointed as Mister Supranational Togo 2021.
- He was 24 years old when he was crowned Mister Supranational Togo 2021.
- While reigning as Mister Supranational Togo 2021, he worked as a flight attendant for Asky Airlines.
- On July 6, 2021, he was featured on “NEKTAR 228 TvT.” On July 24, 2021, he had a boxing session at the Pitbull Gym in Lomé.
- On August 8, 2021, he arrived in Krakow, Poland. On August 22, 2021, he represented Togo at Mister Supranational 2021 in Nowy Sącz, Malopolska, Poland and was runner-up to Varo Vargas of Peru.