Fabien Moutavornan-Mounoussamy is a beauty king from Reunion, France. Here are 13 more things about him:
- From 2013 to 2016, he attended Ecole de Gestion et de Commerce (EGC) in Sainte-Clotilde, Réunion where he studied marketing and commerce.
- From August 2014 to September 2014, he was an Estudios Hispanicos intern in Spain.
- From December 2014 to May 2015, he worked as a market researcher at Ekwalis in La Possession, Réunion.
- From June 2015 to August 2015, he was a Top Auto commercial trainee in Saint-Denis, Reunion.
- In May 2016, he graced the cover of Emma Mag, which is his first magazine cover.
- From September 2016 to August 2017, he lived in Australia.
- From February 2018 to 2020, he worked as a real estate agent for ALUR IMMO in Reunion.
- From April 2018 to October 2019, he worked for Moving Reunion.
- In March 2019, he won Mister Universel Reunion 2019. When he represented Reunion at Mister Universel France 2019 in Lyon, France on May 25, 2019, he was third runner-up.
- In October 2019, he became a Master-Business franchisee.
- In 2020, he joined Pascal Maffre as a recruiter and coach.
- He was 25 years old when he was crowned Mister Supranational France 2021.
- On August 22, 2021, he represented France at Mister Supranational 2021 in Nowy Sącz, Malopolska, Poland and finished in the Top 20.