Amélie Gigan is a French beauty queen. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She is originally from Saint-Pierre, Reunion, France.
- She speaks French, Spanish, Créole Rèunionnais and English.
- From 2017 to 2018, she attended the Universite de La Réunion in Saint-Denis, Reunion.
- From 2019 to 2021, she studied human resources at ENACO, an online business school based in Hauts-de-France, France.
- She is Miss Elegance Reunion 2020.
- In 2020, she moved from Reunion to Paris, France.
- On June 26, 2021, she represented Reunion and competed against 19 other finalists at Miss Elegance France 2021 in Dax, Landes, France. She was runner-up to Candice Guivarch.
- On August 30, 2021, she was officially appointed as Miss Earth France 2021, a title originally held by Guivarch, who was appointed as Miss Globe France 2021.
- She was 21 years old when she was crowned Miss Earth France 2021.
- On December 12, 2021, she will represent France at Miss Earth 2021.