Đỗ Thị Hà is a Vietnamese model and beauty queen. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She was born in Cầu Village, Cầu Lộc Commune, Hậu Lộc District, Thanh Hóa Province, Vietnam.
- Her father Do Van Tao is a freelance worker while her mother works in agriculture.
- She has three siblings.
- She enjoys singing and dancing.
- She is 5’9″ tall.
- In 2019, she enrolled at National Economics University in Hanoi, Vietnam to pursue a bachelor’s degree in business law.
- On November 20, 2020, she competed against 34 other candidates at Miss Vietnam 2020 at the Phu Tho Indoor Stadium in Ho Chi Minh City. She won the title making her Vietnam’s Miss World 2021 candidate.
- She was 19 years old when she was crowned Miss World Vietnam 2021.
- While preparing for Miss World 2021 amid the new coronavirus (COVID-19) in 2021, she was also volunteering in the distribution of donations to people in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
- On Decembers 16, 2021, she will represent Vietnam at Miss World 2021 at the Coca-Cola Music Hall in San Juan, Puerto Rico.