Đỗ Thị Hà is a Vietnamese model and beauty queen. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She was born in Cầu Village, Cầu Lộc Commune, Hậu Lộc District, Thanh Hóa Province, Vietnam.
- She has three siblings. Their father Do Van Tao is a freelance worker while their mother works in agriculture.
- She enjoys singing and dancing.
- She is 5’9″ tall.
- In 2019, she enrolled at National Economics University in Hanoi, Vietnam to pursue a bachelor’s degree in business law.
- On November 20, 2020, she competed against 34 other candidates at Miss Vietnam 2020 at the Phu Tho Indoor Stadium in Ho Chi Minh City. She won the title making her Vietnam’s Miss World 2021 candidate.
- She was 19 years old when she was crowned Miss World Vietnam 2021.
- While preparing for Miss World 2021 amid the new coronavirus (COVID-19) in 2021, she was also volunteering in the distribution of donations to people in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
- In December 2021, she represented Vietnam at Miss World 2021 and competed against 96 other candidates in San Juan, Puerto Rico. She was selected as one of the 40 quarterfinalists.
- On March 16, 2022, she competed against 39 other quarterfinalists during the Miss World 2021 coronation night at the Coca-Cola Music Hall in San Juan. She won the digital challenge and finished in the Top 13.