Janice Sampere is a Gibraltarian tax associate and beauty queen. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She lives in Gibraltar, Gibraltar.
- She speaks English and Spanish.
- She loves dancing and working out.
- For her, Miss World goes beyond the beauty and popularity status and it is about combining all these aspects and applying the philosophy of Beauty with a Purpose.
- On June 1, 2021, she competed at Miss Gibraltar 2019 and finished as runner-up to Celine Bolaño, who was unplaced at Miss World 2019.
- She, Bolaño and Miss Gibraltar 2019 second runner-up Jyza Balban graced the cover of the June 2019 issue of GLOBE magazine in Gibraltar.
- On July 6, 2021, she was officially appointed as Miss Gibraltar 2021, making her Gibraltar’s Miss World 2021 candidate.
- She was 23 years old when she was crowned Miss World Gibraltar 2021.
- On December 16, 2021, she will represent Ghana at Miss World 2021 at the José Miguel Agrelot Coliseum in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- If she wins Miss World 2021, she will be the United Kingdom-based international beauty pageant’s second titleholder from Gibraltar following Kaiane Aldorino‘s win in 2009.