Janice Sampere is a Gibraltarian tax associate and beauty queen. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She lives in Gibraltar, Gibraltar.
- She speaks English and Spanish.
- She loves dancing and working out.
- For her, Miss World goes beyond the beauty and popularity status and it is about combining all these aspects and applying the philosophy of Beauty with a Purpose.
- On June 1, 2021, she competed at Miss Gibraltar 2019 and finished as runner-up to Celine Bolaño, who was unplaced at Miss World 2019.
- She, Bolaño and Miss Gibraltar 2019 second runner-up Jyza Balban graced the cover of the June 2019 issue of GLOBE magazine in Gibraltar.
- On July 6, 2021, she was officially appointed as Miss Gibraltar 2021, making her Gibraltar’s Miss World 2021 candidate.
- She was 23 years old when she was crowned Miss World Gibraltar 2021.
- While reigning as Miss World Gibraltar 2021, she was working in an accounting firm.
- In December 2021, she represented Gibraltar at Miss World 2021 and competed against 96 other candidates in San Juan, Puerto Rico. She was not included in the list of Top 40 quarterfinalists, who competed during the coronation night in San Juan on March 16, 2022.